Monday, November 16, 2009

Need your help!!


We need your help! We've lost our little Major!! He's a 5 year old Beagle with the sweetest disposition and he's tri-colored (black, white, brown) and most definitely the cutest Beagle ever!! He's been missing since Saturday afternoon around 4 p.m. This has been such a horrible thing for our family. We all miss Major so much. Being pregnant has added to the difficulty for me because I can't seem to shut down the tear ducts!! My kids got me started and now the flood gates are open! :(

Please put in prayers for us and for Major that he is found quickly! I'm going to put together a flier to hang around town, but I just hope wherever he is, that he is safe and that whoever has him returns him to the animal shelter or to us so that we don't have to endure this loss much longer. I can't handle losing another animal!!! Losing Pooka just about killed me!! I just can't bear to lose another little member of my family!! I will post a picture of Major so you know what he looks like. I will probably post something on Facebook so that it can get around and it may even help us find him!! Thanks ahead of time everyone!!

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

Oh no, I hope you find him soon!

Hopie said...

Oh, I am so sorry :(

Smunkee Mama said...

Thanks you two!! We found him!! YEAH!!! I will tell the story in my next post. :)