I have loads of laundry to do and a house full of clutter. I sometimes wonder if I could just hire someone to come help me dig out of the pile.......I could keep up??!! But then again, maybe not... I am really good at cleaning. It's just organizing the items in my home to be in a place that goes with the natural flow and function of the household activities that's a challenge for me. I like having "likes" together and if things that belong together are separated, it drives me crazy!!
Can anyone relate? I think the underlying problem is too much stuff in too little of space! Thus, the insanity continues....
Oh where is Mary Poppins when I need her??!! :)
2 comments:
You are hilarious! I know the feeling, that is why I stay up to the wee hours of the night organizing my crapola!
Ps. if you see Mary - send her my way!
hugs-
Amy, Mom and I went to an organizing class a while back and this lady is amazing. I realized that by getting her book it really might help you a ton. I want her book as well because she helps you organize everything in your life. I can't remember her name, but remind me and I will get it for you. I get tingles all over just thinking about what she taught us. I do a lot of the things she does already, but she made me want to get even more organized.
Post a Comment