ARGH!!!! This is the third time I have typed this entry!!! I am getting a bit frustrated. I have lost it twice. How lame is that? I know, I know, it's truly embarrassing. Oh well! I guess I will attempt a third time because "they" say that "the third times the charm!"
I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I posted here on my blog. Life has gotten so crazy, busy lately!! I know everyone feels this way. It's true though, we are all busy but I guess we find time for what we really want to do...Facebook and my (extended) family blog absorb quite a bit of my "extra" time (ha, right... as if I really have "extra" time!!) I know I need to set aside time to get on here more. My life is quite entertaining and I have a lot of funny stories and random thoughts to share. I am so grateful for you, my cyber friends who care enough to tell me to get my rear in gear.
Desert Snake is such a tease. He thinks it's funny that I like to socialize online with friends and neighbors who live so close. He will say, "are you going online to talk to your 'cyber friends?" Of course my answer is "yes." And, his response is, "well, I'm going to go talk to my 'real friends." I don't think you will ever find him on facebook! :) It's okay, I think you are all my "real friends" even if we keep in touch mostly through blogs or facebook! I LOVE it!! And, I am not planning to stop any time soon! I am not prejudice, there's room in my crazy, busy life for "cyber friends" and "real friends!!" Hee hee! :) I just tease DS right back, so it's all good! He knows I love him!!
I am off to run the monotonous errands of the day...wish me luck in all the crazy mad traffic out there! Yes, the masses are out already...Christmas IS coming!! :)Before I sign off for today I wanted to share some silly pics of me while I was just messin' around on photo booth this morning! Have some laughs on me!! :)





4 comments:
Nice pics. I love the last one. ha ha ha
welcome back ---
Wow, Shayna, I am really concerned if you spend most your time on the family blog because we only see you posting on the family blog no more than once every 2 weeks. Hehe! I laugh, but really I am serious. We need to hear from our fun, lively sister. Glad to see you are getting on your blog more now :)
Oh KARABEARA!!! NO I don't spend MOST of my time on the family blog...I just meant that most of the time I spend on the computer is on facebook or the family blog and I forget to write on MY OWN blog!! I am not on the computer a whole lot these days at all. I have been running here there and everywhere...Today I really want to spend some time here at home organizing and cleaning. We have Spunky's party here at our house tomorrow night and I have to dig myself out of the pit which we have created!! HA HA!! I better scoot to write on the family blog now! ;)
Post a Comment